Tuesday, January 31, 2012

4 weeks post surgery

I had my 2nd doctors appointment since my surgery last Friday and everything is going well so far. She said that all the stitches had dissolved and the incision had completely closed. There was still a little redness at the perineum (at the 6pm location) but this was normal considering I still have 2 weeks left until my last checkup. She did a q-tip test and everywhere seemed pain free except for the perineum. I am still doing sitz baths once every other day for another week or two.

I have noticed that if I wear tight jeans I have a litte more swelling and irritation. It's not really visible but I do notice the outer labia just gets slightly hardened because it has some fluid build up. Sitz baths are helping with this. I also started putting a little aloe on the area after each sitz baths.

I have now resumed full exercise and life is entirely back to normal. I am hoping the last bit of painful tissue heals soon.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete