Thursday, December 29, 2011

Getting ready for my Vulvar Vestibulectomy

Tomorrow is the big day. I am really nervous for the surgery itself and even more nervous that I'll do something to screw up the recovery. I haven't taken any medicine or vitamins all week and im going to clean my entire house this evening so that I can rest easy. I want to go to bed early so I'm well rested but I also want to eat t 11:30 pm because that's the last time I'll have a chance until tomorrow around 2pm. I usually get naucious when I don't eat but I'm hoping that's not the case tomorrow. My boyfriend will be at the hospital with me the entire time and I'm so glad he's there although he's only allowed to see me for 10 minutes during the 2 hours I sit in a recovery room directly after surgery. I bought a sitz bath and a big round doughnut pillow to use when I have to sit down. I'll post again tomorrow night after I get home or Saturday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment